In your 1-2 page personal statement please include the following:
1. Describe your educational, career goals and interest in STEM
2. Plans to transfer to a 4-year institution
3. Describe any activities or experiences that have prepared you for your career goals and education (MESA, relevant workshops, previous job training, research experience, community service or volunteer work)
4. Discuss any hardships that might have affected your educational goals 5. Discuss why the STEM Pathways program would be beneficial to you.
5. Discuss why the STEM Pathways program would be beneficial to you.
The personal statement should be uploaded in PDF format.
Transcript must show undergraduate classes taken through current semester, and includes a current GPA. Unofficial transcripts are okay. Transcripts should be submitted in PDF format.
Professional/academic resume, a curriculum vitae (CV) is optional but not required. Resume should be submitted in PDF format.
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
Applicants will identify up to two (2) letter writers in their program application. Letters to be submitted directly by referee (letter writer) to firstname.lastname@example.org.