Cr/Nc Grading Basis Deadline @ 7:59pm May 1st
If you are considering changing your grading basis from a letter grade to credit/no credit, please meet with an advisor. The link to make an appointment with one of our professional advisors is above. If you receive financial aid, please be sure to contact them confirm how this change could affect your financial aid package. Check out Kiley’s reminders below:
Withdraw Deadline is May 7th
If you are considering withdrawing from one of your current spring 2020 courses, or withdrawing from all your courses, please meet with an advisor to determine if this is the best option for you. The link to make an appointment with one of our professional advisors is above. If you receive financial aid, please be sure to contact them confirm how this change could affect your financial aid package. Check out Kiley’s reminders below:
**Are you experiencing an Economic Crisis? Visit https://sa.sdsu.edu/ecrt to learn how SDSU can help!**
For available resources regarding software or technical support for College of Sciences Students visit:
For Mathematics and Statistics Tutoring Resources check out the Math & Stats Learning Center.
For other STEM courses check out the STEM Learning Center
- Remember to check your Blackboard Homerooms for Announcements
- Remember to check your sdsu.edu email or have it forwarded to your personal email
- Keep checking the official SDSU COVID-19 website: https://sa.sdsu.edu/student-health-services/coronavirus
- Check directly with professors for particular question
**WE ARE CLOSED as of 3/16/2020 until further notice.**
Please note the office has weekly closures. Please see below for updated hours.
Closed Mondays 2:00 – 3:00 pm for Staff Development
Study Space Closed Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:00 – 3:15 pm for Peer Advisor Training. (We are open for Advising)
Cesar Chavez Day: Closed Tuesday 3/31/2020
Spring Break: CLOSED Monday March 30 – Friday April 3
Memorial Day: Monday May 25
We are happy to promote your organization or your event, that is targeted toward College of Sciences students, and is science-related. If you would like us to post on Blackboard please email us at least 2 business days before your event, using the format provided below. *Make sure to follow the format, it will help us keep track of your email requests, as we get a flood of different messages, and will help us post as soon as possible.
Send your formated email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the submit button below.
- Email Subject: “Blackboard Posting Request”
- What do you want the Blackboard Subject to be? (Short header)
- A few sentences description about your organization or what your event is about
- Make sure to include the contact email address for students to direct their questions about your event
- Attach your Flyer in JPG format to the email
Note: You must be a recognized student organization or department/center on campus. We will post announcement to the Blackboard homeroom but will not send email notifications.