Donate to the CoS SSC!
Help the CoS SSC provide the resources and opportunities students need. Please consider supporting the College of Sciences Student Success Center by donating at sdsualumni.org/COSStudentSuccess.
Virtual Research Advising
- Spring 2023: Please make an appointment with Dr. Ochoa via EAB.
SET-UP AN APPOINTMENT
- Guide to Set up an Appointment on EAB Navigate
- Schedule an Appointment with a professional academic advisor
Virtual and In-Person Peer Advising Hours
- Virtual Drop-In: Mon-Friday 9:30am-4pm
- Join the Zoom Meeting ID: 859 6635 9850
- Visit our in-person advising in GMCS 429
Please see links below for SDSU COVID-19 updates:
SDSU Flex Plan
SDSU Campus Updates
For available resources regarding software or technical support for College of Sciences Students visit:
CoS Virtual Learning Resources
If you are experiencing challenges with food, housing, financial or other unique circumstances that are impacting your education, help is just a phone call or email away. The ECRT (Economic Crisis Response Team) office can support you. Students can email ECRT at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the resources available to you. Check out the ECRT website.
For tutoring Resources please visit the sites below:
Math & Stats Learning Center
STEM Learning Center
MESA Program offers tutoring in STEM (open to SDSU students)
In-Person & Virtual Office Hours
Please note the office has weekly closures. Please see below for updated hours.
Closed: Every Monday 2-3pm
New Years Holiday: CLOSED Monday 1/02/2023
Martin Luther King Jr. Day: CLOSED Monday 1/16/2023
Cesar Chavez Day: CLOSED Friday 03/31/2023
Memorial Day: CLOSED Monday 05/29/2023
Independence Day: CLOSED Tuesday 07/04/2023
We are happy to promote your organization or your event, that is targeted toward College of Sciences students, and is science-related. If you would like us to post on Canvas please email us at least 2 business days before your event, using the format provided below. *Make sure to follow the format, it will help us keep track of your email requests, as we get a flood of different messages, and will help us post as soon as possible.
Send your formated email request to email@example.com or click the submit button below.
- Email Subject: “Canvas Posting Request”
- What do you want the Canvas Subject to be? (Short header)
- A few sentences description about your organization or what your event is about
- Make sure to include the contact email address for students to direct their questions about your event
- Attach your Flyer in JPG format to the email
Note: You must be a recognized student organization or department/center on campus. We will post announcement to the Canvas homeroom but will not send email notifications.