Virtual Research Advising
- Fall 2021: Please make an appointment with Dr. Ochoa via EAB.
**Are you experiencing an Economic Crisis? Visit https://sa.sdsu.edu/ecrt to learn how SDSU can help!**
For available resources regarding software or technical support for College of Sciences Students visit:
For tutoring Resources please visit the sites below:
MESA Program offers tutoring in STEM (open to SDSU students)
In-Person & Virtual Office Hours
Please note the office has weekly closures. Please see below for updated hours.
Closed: Thursdays 2-3pm
Labor Day: CLOSED Monday 9/6/2021
Veterans Day: CLOSED Thursday 11/11/2021
Thanksgiving Break: CLOSED Thursday 11/25 & Friday 11/26
Winter Break: CLOSED Friday 12/24/21 – Friday 1/1/22
We are happy to promote your organization or your event, that is targeted toward College of Sciences students, and is science-related. If you would like us to post on Canvas please email us at least 2 business days before your event, using the format provided below. *Make sure to follow the format, it will help us keep track of your email requests, as we get a flood of different messages, and will help us post as soon as possible.
Send your formated email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the submit button below.
- Email Subject: “Canvas Posting Request”
- What do you want the Canvas Subject to be? (Short header)
- A few sentences description about your organization or what your event is about
- Make sure to include the contact email address for students to direct their questions about your event
- Attach your Flyer in JPG format to the email
Note: You must be a recognized student organization or department/center on campus. We will post announcement to the Canvas homeroom but will not send email notifications.