Professional Academic Advising
- Pre-major/major course planning
- Exploring/Declaring CoS Majors/Minors
- Understanding University Policies
- Study Abroad Advising
- Undergraduate Research Advising
Please note the office has weekly closures. Please see below for updated hours.
Closed Mondays 2:00 – 3:00 pm for Staff Development
Study Space Closed Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:00 – 3:15 pm for Peer Advisor Training. (We are open for Advising)
Cesar Chavez Day: Closed Tuesday 3/31/2020
Spring Break: Adjusted Hours Monday March 30 – Friday April 3
Memorial Day: Monday May 25
We are happy to promote your organization or your event, that is targeted toward College of Sciences students, and is science-related. If you would like us to post on Blackboard please email us at least 2 business days before your event, using the format provided below. *Make sure to follow the format, it will help us keep track of your email requests, as we get a flood of different messages, and will help us post as soon as possible.
Send your formated email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the submit button below.
- Email Subject: “Blackboard Posting Request”
- What do you want the Blackboard Subject to be? (Short header)
- A few sentences description about your organization or what your event is about
- Make sure to include the contact email address for students to direct their questions about your event
- Attach your Flyer in JPG format to the email
Note: You must be a recognized student organization or department/center on campus. We will post announcement to the Blackboard homeroom but will not send email notifications.